the process . week 1

Beginnings are awesome to me ...

Remember falling in love (or like) with a special someone? That early stage of butterflies and the grin you can't get off your face? The excitement of something new - something that just MIGHT change your world? Well that's how I feel about this challenge #365daysofcreativity. That realization that your intentional focus might produce one or two or a million great things for the world (and yourself)! I might be getting ahead of myself, but I can't help but think that working on something every day for a year HAS to produce a love and refining of the soul.

Here's a recap of week 1.
I'm laying down my pride and documenting the process even if it's not work I'd normally show the world. (ask any artist, and you know they don't show it all). This first week I've revived lots of mediums, subjects and searching for inspiration. 


02 Jan 2018 . #02 
Oil Pastel

03 Jan 2018 . #03.1
Green thumb
Watercolor


#03.2
Gentle flowers
Watercolor


04 Jan 2018 . #04
New York, New York
Pencil sketch


05 Jan 2018 . #05.1
Watercolor

#05.2
Just a peak
Pencil

#05.3
17 June 2017, dress
Pencil