family . week 48 & 49

In South Africa, schools and work places run on the year-calendar (unlike America that runs Aug - June school year). So that translates to a December full of wrapping up and finishing strong.

Add to it that we have 2 significant birthdays in our family circle during Nov/Dec and you've got a recipe for an overcrowded schedule. 

While my creativity these last 2 weeks has resorted to doodles, baking new recipes and surviving pregnancy, I still want to finish the year strong with the blog and work on a few more art projects when break hits. 

Here's a 2 week update on all the family happenings and hopefully I'll get some photos and documenting done for #365daysofcreativity this coming week (#50).



My first Common Ground and Common Good staff end-of-year party! Day retreat.


Tree's up! Dog's a diva.


skating party for Mia's 12th birthday

Happy birthday to my baby! (I had to sit this one out for tummy-baby)


Mia's birthday dinner out!

Ma turned 96. Yes, 96. 

Daniels family party to celebrate Ma's 96th

Mia making Christmas gifts - Brownie mix