landscape studies . week 32

LAND

This word makes me want to break into song ...
"this land is your land, this land is my land" (picture small children waving flags at a thanksgiving day assembly singing off tune but smiling like it's their job!)

This week I studied landscapes, the foundation of land (mapping) and the implying of nature in painting with watercolor. #365daysofcreativity


google maps outline of capricorn community

watercolor in sketch book
#week32
morning light streaming in!

reworking pen over some old watercolor swatches
in sketchbook. I just went back a few pages and drew on top.
The evolution of a sketchbook thrills me!
#week32 #365daysofcreativity
sketchbook playtime
proteas . landscape . blooms

NOTE: 10 Aug - that's all the creativity I had time for that day ...
but at least it happened & I was conscious to put pen to paper. That can count as success.



spent lots of time on the beach this weekend
the linear shapes of the rock stairs, waves and horizon
must have influences my doodles!

I LOVE MY MUIZENBERG BEACH !